Thursday, March 27, 2014

Juicy Parmesan Crusted Chicken

I made this recipe for dinner last Sunday and it is gooood! Made mashed potatoes with cream of chicken soup gravy, steamed veggies and to BA-BAM the whole meal baked a box of Red Lobster biscuits. Oh eeeeyeah those are the real deal, just like the restaurant serves mmmm! (You can purchase a box at your local Walmart.)

Juicy Parmesan Crusted Chicken

1/2 cup Best Foods real mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts-I used 8 pieces of chicken tenders that I buy from Costco
4 tsp. Italian seasoned bread crumbs (I use the Winco brand)

Combine mayonnaise with cheese. Arrange chicken on baking sheet lined with foil. Top with mayonnaise mixture, sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 20 mins. at 425 degrees. Easy peasy!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy...sounds easy and good! I'll have to put this on my menu and get me a box of those biscuits. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete